Drawings for Disabled Facilities Grants

Did you know you could get a grant from your local council if you’re disabled and need to make changes to your home, e.g to:

  • widen doors and install ramps

  • improve access to rooms and facilities - eg stairlifts or a downstairs bathroom

  • provide a heating system suitable for your needs

  • adapt heating or lighting controls to make them easier to use

We have been carrying out surveys and advising our clients on how to arrange their extension/bathrooms etc for a number of years, we draw a full set of plans for the local planning department, once approved we submit building control plans to the local council building regulations department.

Why not give us a call to discuss further: 01254 492018

#DisabledFacilitiesGrantsplanningpermission #planningforDisabledFacilitiesGrants #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsburnley #DisabledFacilitiesGrantspendle #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsmanchester #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsplanspendle #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsbrierfield #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsdrawings #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsdesign #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsextension #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsnelson #DisabledFacilitiesGrantslancashire #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsblackburn #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsblackburnplans #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsarchitecture #DisabledFacilitiesGrantscolne #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsdrawingburnley #DisabledFacilitiesGrantsdrawingsforcouncil

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
Follow Us
No tags yet.
Search By Tags

HAD & CO Property Consultants Ltd trading as HAD/ Registered in England 10796688